• Until further notice our clinic requires masks be worn by patients and staff/doctors. This is for the protection of our patients (some have not been fully vaccinated and some may still be at risk even if vaccinated) and our own protection. Thank you for your understanding and contributions during these difficult times.
• Plexiglass dividers have been installed at check in counters for extra safety. Hand sanitizer is provided when entering the office and at multiple stations.
Changes to your appoinments:
• Appointments are required for all services including glasses pick ups, repairs,
adjustments. This will allow us to control the number of patients in the office and ensure
all frames that were touched are removed for sanitization.
• We will attempt to accommodate walk-in’s when staffing permits.
• If you feel ill, have traveled outside of Canada or have been in contact with someone who
tested positive for COVID-19 in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment, please stay home and
call to reschedule your appointment. We can do a virtual appointment if there is any
Thank you for supporting our local business, being patient, and for continuing to choose
Summerland Optometry for your eye care.
From all the doctors and staff at Summerland Optometry